Voice Coaching will play in-cab messages for harsh events, speeding, and unbuckled seat. With this feature enabled, drivers get real time feedback to adjust their behavior so they can keep themselves and others on the road safe.
Voice Coaching is available in vehicles with the following dash cams installed:
To enable Voice Coaching, follow these steps:
- Sign into your cloud.samsara.com account, navigate to Settings > Safety
- Scroll down to Voice Coaching and toggle the feature on (toggle will be green when enabled)
- Enter the Maximum Speed Threshold the vehicle will reach before the driver gets voice alerts
- Choose which Coaching Language you'd like to use:
- English (US)
- English (UK)
- Choose which Driving Events you want to coach your drivers on:
- Crash - "Crash detected"
- Maximum Speed - "Please reduce speed"
- Seat Belt Unbuckled - "Your seatbelt is unbuckled"
- Please note: in-cab voice coaching for unbuckled seat belts are currently only supported for a subset of vehicle makes, models, and years. We are continuously growing the list of vehicles covered.
- Harsh Driving (Acceleration and Brake) - "Harsh event detected"
- Click Save