Fleet managers from organizations that have tachographs installed can use the Live Driver’s Hours Report to see an overview of the current status of their drivers and their remaining available driving time for the current day.
This report contains information for the current date only. Therefore, updates will be live.
What Information the Live Driver's Hours Report will Include
For the current date, the report will include the following information:
- Driver name
- Activity - The driver’s current status up to the minute (driving, resting, availability, other work).
- Vehicle name
- Driving - Total driving time on the current day.
- Shift - Time since the beginning of the shift.
- The beginning of the shift is determined by either the last weekly/daily rest or the last time we reached 24hr in our daily shift without taking a qualifying weekly/daily rest.
- RDT today - Remaining driving time on the current day.
- Calculated as 10 hours minus the driving time on the current day.
- This means that the drivers with little RDT remaining are almost surely about to commit the rules of infringement. When the RDT gets to the negative point, it will be highlighted in red.
- The drivers that are displayed in this report at a given time are drivers who have tachographs set up and have driven in the last 3 days.
- Drivers can be sorted by RDT to identify those who are either about to infringe or those who have the most available driving time to take additional work.
- The use cases for RDT are either assigning a new job to a driver who has the most time or making sure the job is not assigned to a driver who is running out of available time.
How Admins Can Access This Feature
If you would like to inquire further about the Live Driver’s Hours Report or have it enabled for your organization, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once this feature is enabled for your organization, an Admin with Full Admin access may view it on the Dashboard by clicking on Fleet > Reports > Driver’s Hours > Live.