Samsara's Infringement Report allows European commercial fleets to easily identify infringements of driving, resting and working rules. The report is based on data directly from historical tachograph downloads in your dashboard.
How to Use It
1. Navigate to Reports > Infringement
2. Use the date selector at the top-right corner of the report to search for dates of interest. Selecting a full week or month is recommended to more easily capture infringements. If no downloads occurred within the selected times, no data will be visible.
3. Events of social infringements will load, displaying the driver, a description of the infringement and the date that it occurred.
4. You may click on the date of an infringement event to view that driver's Detailed Tachograph Report for more detail. You may then print the tachograph report for coaching purposes.
5. This printable report includes the infringement descriptions as well as a field for the driver to sign and acknowledge the report receipt.
This report checks for the following infringements based on common pan-European rules:
- Exceeded 10-hour extended driving time
- Exceeded 9-hour drive time with no extensions available
- Insufficient rest break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Insufficient daily rest, No reductions available
- Exceeded 60-hour maximum working time in one week
- Exceeded 56-hour maximum of driving time in one week
- Exceeded 90-hour maximum of driving time in two consecutive weeks
- Insufficient or missed weekly rest period
These reports are only accessible for Samsara users with tachographs properly configured to download data to Samsara's dashboard.