Samsara provides the ability to integrate with Axele TMS software. This integration allows customers to:
- View drivers’ Hours of Service information collected from Samsara in Axele.
- View the GPS position of tractors with Samsara Vehicle Gateways installed in Axele.
- Axele requires customers to have an Axele Pro account. Axele Pro is free for the first 30 days, after which a license will need to be purchased.
- An API Access Token from Samsara must be provided to Axele.
Customers can create an Axele account and receive all the Axele Pro features free for 30 days. After the trial period ends, customers should work with their Axele account rep to purchase an Axele Pro license.
Follow the steps below to activate the Axele integration:
- within the Samsara dashboard.
- Obtain the value for the Samsara dashboard which can be found at the bottom of the Settings > API Tokens page.
- In Axele, navigate to Settings > Integrations. Click the Activate button underneath the Samsara ELD option and enter the Samsara API Token and Group ID. Click Save to enable the integration.
If you experience issues with the integration, please contact for support.