Samsara provides the ability to integrate with Navistar's OnCommand Connection (OCC) platform. This integration allows customers to reduce their vehicle downtime by managing maintenance through the OCC dashboard.
- Must have an OCC portal login. If you do not have an OCC login yet, you can create one here.
- An API Access Token greater than version 2019_12_12 must be provided to Navistar
- Create an API Access Token in the Samsara platform [Settings -> Developer -> API Tokens]. Instructions here. Note: you must be a Full Admin to create API tokens for your organization.
- Navigate to Navistar OCC, and enter Samsara as your TSP + your API token.
Why is my vehicle not showing up in OCC?
- Check that you've registered each VIN in the OCC platform.
- Check that each vehicle in Samsara that you would like to sync has a valid VIN registered to it. You can manually enter in VINs through the dashboard.