Note: Drivers cannot edit certified logs by default. Admins can edit up to 30 days of certified logs. The driver will be prompted to accept/reject these edits.
Making Edits in the Driver App
On the HoS screen, scroll down and select the day that you would like to edit.
From here, you can edit different segments of duty statues by pressing the Edit button to the right of the duty status.
- Edit the Start and End time by pressing the blue arrow > next to the time.
- Select the desired Duty Status and add a Remark to any edit that you make.
- Save your edits using the Save button on the bottom of your screen.
By default, Drivers are unable to edit certified logs. Admins can enable the "Drivers Can Edit Certified Log" setting. To do so, navigate to Settings > HOS/DVIR.
Note: You will only be able to view Personal Conveyance or Yard Move if your admin has this setting enabled.
Adding a Remark
If you would like to add a remark to your log at a certain time or for the entire day, you will enter this similar to making an Edit.
- Select the Day that you would like to edit.
- Scroll down to where you see Remarks.
- Select New Remark.
- Enter the remark and press Save.
Adding a Trailer and Shipping ID
To enter your Trailer number and Shipping ID, you can do so by editing logs as well.
- Select the Day you would like to edit.
- Enter in the information under the Forms section.
- When you are done, be sure to press Save.