Note: This feature is currently in early access. If you are interested in using this feature, please reach out to your Samsara representative.
Samsara allows you to connect your new International trucks with embedded telematics to the Samsara dashboard, with just a click of a button. Instead of installing a Samsara vehicle gateway, Samsara can pull data from the on-board embedded telematics.
- Vehicles must have embedded N2 device:
- All model-year 2021+ Class 8 trucks (International LT & RH)
- All model-year 2020 Class 8 trucks manufactured after July 2019 (reach out to Samsara to confirm eligibility)
- Customer must have cellular plan on mobile device used for ELD
Is this integration ELD-certified?
Yes, this integration supports ELD capabilities, and this is registered with the FMCSA as SAMNI1.
Can I use this integration for my other trucks?
Samsara currently supports Ford and International vehicles today via embedded telematics.
Does the Navistar Gateway have a wifi hotspot?
The WiFi hotspot capabilities are not
Step 1: Contact your Samsara representative to gain access.
Reach out to your customer success manager or email@example.com to turn on this feature.
Step 2: Add vehicles within the Samsara Dashboard:
- Navigate to Settings > Apps.
- Click on International 360 and confirm consent.
- On the top right corner, click on "Add VINs".
- Type in your contact information, in case Navistar has any technical questions or updates for you.
- Type in the VINs for the vehicles you'd like to connect to i360.
- Samsara will be streaming in all information from Navistar as soon as your vehicle is driven next.