Native updates are app versions that are pushed to the App and Play Stores.
Over-the-air updates (aka 'code-push') - are updates that are made to the app without requiring installation from the store. To receive these updates, drivers simply sign out, and sign back in.
- Improvements to push notifications infrastructure
- Stability improvements
- Fixes needed for Remote Support
- Document Scanning related fixes
- Updates for driver experience in the EU
- Minor bug fixes
- Performance tuning for low-memory devices
- Updated copy for D&M trigger and resolution
- Fix for crashes when opening to “Exemption Claimed” page
- Security patch
- Updated User Manual
- Fix to cycle clocks on roadside under oil well exemption
- Performance improvements for Document list rendering
- Routing push notification updates
- Android background duration metric fix
- Support for remote sign-out of drivers
- Allow Documents to pre-populate shipping IDs
- Added country code picker when inputting phone number for Password Reset
Added interactive breakdowns for Fuel Efficiency scores, to enable drivers to see the leading contributors to their scores.
- Made a fix to a common app crash
- Changed the version numbering for the app