From the Samsara Cloud Dashboard, you can set up and manage your fleet. If you have not already created your Samsara account, use these instructions to log in for the first time.
- Find your order email and click on the Create Your Account Now button.
- Sign up to create an account.
- Enter a name to identify your organization and select the country in which your organization operates and then click Continue.
- Enter your name, work email, and password.
- The devices associated with your order will be automatically activated.
Activating Devices Manually
- Go to www.samsara.com/activate.
- You'll be directed to the Samsara Cloud login page. Click Sign Up at the bottom of the page.
- Select your organization's country, and click Continue.
- The next page will allow you to activate your devices. Enter your gateway serial number in the open text box. If you have more than one gateway, press Enter in between the serial numbers. Find your device's serial number on your Order Shipped email or on the physical device.
- Once you enter the serial numbers, select Submit.
If you receive an error message, please check the spelling of the serial number. If you have confirmed that the serial number is the exact one you were sent, please contact us by selecting the Submit a Request or Help button.
- Click Continue to dashboard and you will be redirected to the Fleet Overview of your Samsara Dashboard.
Activating Devices for Existing Customers
- From your Cloud Dashboard, navigate to Settings > Devices > Activate Devices.
- Enter the serial number located on the back or side of the device.
- To name the gateway, follow the instructions found here.