Note: This feature is currently in early access. If you are interested in using this feature, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Samsara allows you to connect your John Deere powered equipment to the Samsara dashboard, with just a click of a button. By connecting your JDLink account, Samsara can pull location, engine hours, fuel information, and fault codes from your John Deere equipment.
How it works:
- Navigate to Settings > Apps.
- Click on John Deere and add your MyJohnDeere credentials.
- After providing consent for Samsara to connect to your MyJohnDeere account, you will need to select which JD equipment you want to sync with.
- Samsara will pull all available pieces of equipment that you can sync between both systems.
- Samsara will be pulling John Deere information every 1-2 hours or whenever available.
Note: Samsara’s partnership with John Deere allows for Samsara to pull data from John Deere’s JDLink platform. This feature is only available on John Deere equipment with JDLink hardware pre-installed and an active JDLink account. If you are unsure if your equipment can access this feature, please contact your John Deere dealer to see if JDLink is included in your current package.