Samsara provides the ability to integrate with McLeod's LoadMaster software. This integration allows customers to:
- View drivers’ Hours of Service information collected from Samsara in LoadMaster
- View the GPS position of tractors with Samsara Vehicle Gateways installed in LoadMaster
- View the GPS position of trailers with Samsara Asset Gateways installed in LoadMaster
- Send load assignments to drivers as Samsara Routes on the Samsara Driver App
- Retrieve real-time updates from Samsara on loads being delivered / completed
- Conduct two-way messaging between Dispatch working in LoadMaster and drivers working in the Samsara Driver App
- McLeod requires that customers have purchased the Symphony module.
- The integration supports LoadMaster versions 17.2 or greater.
- An API Access Token greater than version 2019_07_17 must be provided to McLeod
- Ensure Document Upload Limit is high enough to handle 4+ documents per route within a 24 hour period (adjust Read/Write Bounds under Settings > Limits [Super User] > Models)
To inquire about pricing and integration set up, you'll need to contact your McLeod account representative or your customer-specific McLeod support email address.
In order for deployment to occur, you will need to provide the Samsara API Token to McLeod and add the McLeod deployment representative as a Full Admin to your Samsara Dashboard.
The customer can choose to deploy one or more of these feature bundles for the McLeod LoadMaster Integration:
- See GPS positions for tractors and trailers in LoadMaster
- See Driver HOS information in LoadMaster
- Send Dispatches from LoadMaster to Samsara and retrieve Dispatch/Load progress from Samsara into LoadMaster
For issues with the integration, please contact your customers-specific McLeod support email address.