The Password Reset V2 workflow is in Beta and is not yet available to all customers. To enable this feature, see Feature Management or reach out to your Customer Success Manager or the Technical Support Team if you would like to test this feature.
- Open the Samsara Driver App on your device.
- Click on Trouble signing in?
- Choose the second option, for Need help with your password?
- Click on Reset password at the bottom.
- Confirm your Fleet ID and username. The values provided must match with what is associated with your driver profile.
- Confirm the phone number associated with your driver profile and tap Submit when finished. The provided phone number must match the number that is associated with your driver profile.
- Enter the code that Samsara texts to the number associated with your driver profile.
- When you input the correct code, the Samsara Driver App prompts you to input your new password. Enter the password and tap Submit. To streamline your sign-on, the Samsara Driver App automatically supplies this password on the sign in page so you only need to tap Sign in to start your shift activities.