Per Diem Plus FLEETS integration with Samsara automates administration of transportation per diem.
The integration includes the following features:
Utilize Samsara gateway data to establish IRS-required “time, date and place” substantiation
Tracks each qualifying full and partial day of travel in the U.S. & Canada
Trip start/finish tracked automatically for per diem calculation
Supports solo and team drivers
Per Diem Plus
Monthly subscription for Per Diem Plus FLEETS
Per Diem Plus built the integration and will assist with deployments as needed. If there are any issues, please reach out to Per Diem Plus Support.
- Contact Per Diem Plus at email@example.com to create your fleet account. Share the following:
- Fleet manager(s) contact information including email address
- Payroll report frequency (e.g. weekly, Sun-Sat)
- Define tax home geofence radius (5, 10, 15 or 25 mi)
- Email address or FTP site where automated reports are to be sent (multiple email addresses can be entered)
- Create a Read only Samsara API Token named "Per Diem Plus Integration" (for more on how to create an API token, see here).
- Enter your Samsara token in your Per Diem Plus Fleets account under the “Integration Manager” view.
- Integration will automatically sync driver data (including terminal addresses) and Per Diem Plus will start receiving location data to automatically calculate per diem for fleet drivers.
For issues related to the integration, reach out to Per Diem Plus Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.