One or more devices appears suspended in the Samsara Cloud Dashboard.
A device can be suspended for a variety of reasons.
- The device is in a suspended state due to a hardware issue.
- Your account is suspended due to a billing issue.
To resolve a suspended device:
- In case the suspension is related to a hardware issue first try to deactivate and reactive it.
- If the device cannot be activated or remains in a suspended state, reboot the device by unplugging it and plugging it back in. Then take the vehicle on a short trip above 5mph for at least 5 minutes.
- If the device remains suspended, verify your billing information is up-to-date. After you correct the billing information or update your payment method, contact Support to lift the suspension. This process can take up to 48 hours.