Seamlessly integrate your Samara eDVIR defect data with Ryder's maintenance platform to streamline maintenance and upkeep for your vehicles leased or maintained by Ryder.
This integration is owned and managed by Assured Telematics (ATI), a 3rd party System Integrator on Samsara's Experts Marketplace. There is a monthly fee for this integration.
The Ryder eDVIR integration includes the following features:
- Ability to view defects in Ryder that are submitted by drivers through Samsara's eDVIR workflow
- Ability to resolve those defects in Ryder and update defects as resolved in Samsara
NOTE: when defects on an Unsafe DVIR are deemed not necessary to be resolved by Ryder, you will need to acknowledge and resolve those defects within the Samsara dashboard before the vehicle can be operated in order to be compliant with FMCSA regulations (section 396.12c).
More information on how to resolve defects and DVIRs in Samsara can be found here.
- Create a Full Admin API Token named "Ryder DVIR Integration" (more on how to create an API token here).
- API credentials for Ryder: email Survey_EDVIR@ryder.com and your Ryder account owner to request production environment API credentials for Ryder maintenance.
- License agreement
ATI manages integration deployments. ATI prices the integration at $4/unit per month (a unit is defined as a vehicle or a trailer). If you don't already have a relationship with ATI, reach out on their site.
Follow these steps for ATI to install the integration:
- Send the following to Gillian Houghton at ATI (email@example.com):
- Your Samsara org URL
- Samsara API token (see Requirements)
- Your Ryder Account ID
- Ryder API credentials (see Requirements)
- Number of assets that will be enabled
- If you would only like to enable vehicles with certain Samsara Tags, please provide those Tags to ATI so that they can configure the integration for just those Tags
- Customer contact name & email for billing