Integrated end-to-end DVIR workflow with Trimble’s TMT Fleet Maintenance solution.
This integration is owned and managed by Global Logistics Consulting Services (GLCS), a 3rd party System Integrator on Samsara's Experts Marketplace. There is a deployment fee and monthly fee for this integration.
The integration includes the following features:
Two-way DVIR workflow: customers that use Trimble TMT for fleet maintenance see defects submitted by drivers in the Samsara Driver App automatically uploaded into TMT, where they can be acted on. Resolved defects update in Samsara.
Vehicle measures sync with TMT (including GPS location, fault codes, engine run time and odometer).
- Version 19.1 or later
- TMT API License
- API Token with Read & Write Scope
GLCS subscription agreement
GLCS, a 3rd party developer on Samsara's Experts Marketplace, built this integration will assist with deployments as needed. Follow the steps below to get started. If there are any issues, please reach out to Trimble Support.
- Log into your Samsara dashboard and navigate to Settings > API Tokens
- Create an API Token within the Samsara dashboard named "Trimble Integration" (learn about how to create an API token here)
- If you are using Tags, grant Tag Access (default is “Entire Organization”)
- Select the following Scopes for this integration:
- Drivers category
- Read Drivers
- Read Defects
- Write Defects
- Read DVIRs
Setup & Administration Category
- Read Users
- Vehicles category
- Read Vehicles
- Read Vehicle Statistics
- Drivers category
- Send the Samsara API Token to your Trimble rep and request the Samsara integration
- Trimble will guide you through any remaining steps to enable the integration
For issues related to the integration, reach out to GLCS Support:
- Phone: 952-373-8255
- Email: email@example.com.