The best way to contact support and track progress on each request is via your Samsara Dashboard.
Click on ‘Help & Feedback’ > Get Help > Contact Support.
You can choose to submit a Support Ticket, or Call Us using the local number provided.
To track and manage your Support Tickets, Click on ‘Help & Feedback’ > My Open Tickets.
What Does Each Ticket Status Mean?
- Open - Support is actively working on your request, and will follow up with more information.
- Pending - Support is waiting for your response before continuing an investigation.
- On Hold - An unexpected behavior has been identified and our team is working on a fix.
- Solved - A resolution has been reached and the support ticket has been archived.
Note: If you do not respond after 72 hours of our last response, the ticket will automatically be solved. However, if you respond, the ticket will reopen.
If you prefer to contact us via phone, use one of the local numbers listed below:
United Kingdom +44 1202 037030
France +33 1 86 76 72 92
Germany +49 228 286 84002
Tips For A Faster Resolution
- Attach pictures of the issue to the support ticket you create. Include any errors on your Dashboard, Apps, or any equipment that is not working as expected.
- If something stopped working, or changed behavior unexpectedly, let us know when you first noticed these changes.
- Include a direct link to the page on the Dashboard where you got an error or unexpected behavior.
- If you’re reporting an issue with a vehicle, include the Year, Make, and Model of the vehicle.