Custom Reports now allows you to construct your own reports from a broad set of data provided by Samsara. You can now choose the column and customize the names and order, select filters, and save the report in your dashboard.
In order to access this feature, you must be a Full Admin or have permission to "Create custom reports", this permission can be enabled through "Essentials" under Users & Roles.
To review how to access and create custom roles, view here.
Accessing Custom Reports
- Navigate to the Custom Reports section of the dashboard and click Create Custom Report
- Select Driver or Asset to indicate which type of data you want to report on
Select the columns for your reportPlease note, you can search for a column in the search bar or browse through the various categories
- Provide a name for your report
- Optionally rename or reorder the columns for your report
- Choose filters for your report and a date range.
- Click Save to see your report.
- To export, edit, or delete click the “…” in the top right corner.