Generate Punch In/Out events in Paycom from Samsara Hours Of Service (HOS) logs.
This integration is owned and managed by SwingDev, a 3rd party System Integrator on Samsara's Experts Marketplace. There is a deployment fee for this integration.
The integration includes the following features:
Generate Punch In/Out events based on HOS log and upload them to Paycom
Synchronize subset of drivers using a tag
Automatically find the relevant employee ID in Paycom by matching the Samsara username with the Paycom clock-seq
Synchronize only most recent data (based on last synchronization status and timestamp)
- Record of each employee that will be synchronized needs to have his Samsara username field set in clock-seq field in Paycom
Read only API token
Each driver that will be synchronized needs to have "Regulated" tag set in Samsara
Swing Development, a 3rd party developer on Samsara's Experts Marketplace, built this integration. If you do not already work with SwingDev, email email@example.com or complete the Project Estimator online.
To enable, follow these instructions:
- Reach out to SwingDev to confirm integration scope and get a quote.
- Create an API Token for Paycom
- Send your Samsara and PayCom API Tokens to firstname.lastname@example.org
- SwingDev will create the standard data report and automate posting to Paycom
For issues related to the integration, please reach out to SwingDev: email@example.com