- Using the provided Ethernet cable, plug the Site Gateway WAN Port 1 to your network switch.
- For Cloud access we require outbound traffic on Port 443 (TLS).
- Using a second Ethernet cable (not provided), plug the Site Gateway into your camera network switch.
- Power the Site Gateway by flipping the Power Switch to on.
If you are a new user please Create an account and setup your Organization's Dashboard.
Your Site Gateway may already be activated on your dashboard. You can skip to Configure Site Gateway Settings.
If you still need to Activate your Site Gateway please use this article.
Configure Site Gateway Settings
- Navigate to Settings > Gateways.
- Search for your Site Gateway and select Settings in the right menu.
- Rename your Site Gateway.
- Standalone Port (WAN) can be configured to Static if desired [KB Article]. Default is DHCP.
- 8-Port Switch (LAN Port 1) can be configured to Static if desired [KB Article]. Default is DHCP.
- Hit Save.
You can now add cameras in the Dashboard.
If you have any questions please reach out to us at email@example.com.