- Using the provided Ethernet cable, plug the Site Gateway WAN Port to your network switch.
- For Cloud access we require outbound traffic on Port 443 (TLS).
- Plug your IP Cameras into the PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports of the Site Gateway.
- Power the Site Gateway by flipping the Power Switch to on.
If you are a new user please Create an account and setup your Organization's Dashboard.
Your Site Gateway may already be activated on your dashboard. You can skip to Configure Site Gateway Settings.
If you still need to Activate your Site Gateway please use this article.
Configure Site Gateway Settings
- Navigate to Settings > Gateways.
- Search for your Site Gateway and select Settings in the right menu.
- Rename your Site Gateway.
- Standalone Port can be configured to Static if desired [KB Article]. Default is DHCP.
- Set the 8-Port Switch to Operate as Camera Server.
- Hit Save.
You can now add cameras in the Dashboard.
If you have any questions please reach out to us at email@example.com.