Routes are preconfigured by Fleet Managers and can be assigned to a driver, assigned to a vehicle, or left unassigned for you. Please look below to view how to select and follow a route in the Samsara Driver App.
How to Select Assigned Routes
1. Log in to the Driver App and select your vehicle.
2. Select Routes on the driver App home screen.
3. All of today's routes that are assigned to you or your vehicle will appear under the Today tab. All routes assigned to you or your vehicle for the next two days will appear under the Future tab.
4. Select Tap to view route, to view a route's stops in detail.
5. Tap Navigate to... in the bottom of the screen to begin your route. Google Maps will open, navigating you from your location to the first route job.
How to Add Unassigned Routes to Your Queue
If your Fleet has Driver Selection of Unassigned Routes enabled, you are able to select and unassigned route and add it to your Queue.