To navigate to your drivers' HoS Report from your main dashboard Overview page, on the left hand column go to Compliance > Driver HOS.
Here you are able to see your drivers' logs and current statuses. You are also able to edit logs on this report. For more information on how to edit a driver's logs, click here.
Here is what an example Driver Log looks like:
- You are able to view the date, hours, miles and locations driven by this driver.
- At the top left, you are able to view all your carrier, driver and vehicle information.
- At the bottom of the report, the Driver's log is displayed in a graph view.
- Under the Driver's name above the graph on the left side, you will be able to view whether the driver has certified their logs.
- This is very important to note as Missing Driver Certification will show up as a Violation. (Drivers are only able to certify logs up to 30 days in the past. If there are uncertified logs past 30 days, no edits or drive time will be able to be assigned to those days).
- If there are any violations, they will show below the graph with a description of the violation.
- On the top right corner of the report page, there is a View Event Log button. This redirects to the Driver HOS Audit Report for the selected driver.
- Below the log, is a break down of the driver's status changes throughout the day.
- Here you will see a start and end time displayed for each of the statuses, as well as the duration in each status. These times are very helpful when you are Editing Logs.
- You are also able to see any remarks added on the logs under the status that it pertains to.