Printing and Saving HOS Reports
From your Samsara Dashboard you can print and save a driver's Hours of Service record for your files or for auditors from your Samsara Dashboard.
How to Print HOS Reports
1. Navigate to Compliance > Driver HOS.
2. Select a Driver's Name and choose the desired Date Range. You can then select the logs to Expand All or Collapse All.
3. From here navigate to More Actions > Print. You’ll receive a printed log for the selected time range.
How to Save HOS Reports
Most browsers, including Google Chrome allow a user to Save to PDF.
1. Navigate to More Actions > Print.
2. Choose Save as PDF as the destination then select Save at the bottom right-hand corner.
Saving Hard Copies of Hours of Service Logs for Drivers
Your drivers have the ability to save their Hours of Service logs for the past seven days for your records in the Samsara Driver App. Additionally, drivers can print or export their Hours of Service Logs in the Driver Portal.
Note: To customize Data Retention Features, see this article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.