From the Driver App, drivers can edit HOS logs that have been certified.
As an Administrator, you must enable this option, before it is visible to the driver in the App. To do so, you will navigate to the Samsara Dashboard, and follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Settings (gear icon) in your Dashboard.
- Select Compliance on the left-hand side of your dashboard.
- From there, toggle the Drivers Can Edit Certified Log option to On (green).
Once this setting is enabled, drivers can edit their certified logs by following these steps in the Samsara Driver App:
1. Start by selecting the blue HOS button.
2. Then, select a certified log that you would like to edit.
3. Once you've selected a certified log, click the Edit button on the upper right-hand side, or the Edit button next to the different segments and add a remark.
4. Once you've completed editing your log, you will select Agree - Save and Re-certify at the bottom of the screen to certify your log and save your edits.
Note: You are unable to edit automatically created driving segments, as per FMCSA regulations.