In addition to changing settings like Audio Recording, Voice Coaching, and AI Event Detection for your entire fleet, you can configure these features on a per-vehicle basis as well.
Adjust Settings on a Per-Vehicle Basis
Navigate to the Individual Vehicles settings page using the instructions below.
- Navigate to Settings > Safety
- Select the 'Edit Individual Vehicles' option on the upper right hand side of the page
- Search for the vehicle or group of vehicles you want to change settings for. You can view and search by vehicle name, dash cam type, and tags
- Click Edit next to an individual vehicle to begin configuring settings for a single vehicle or select all vehicles you would like to configure and click on the Edit Vehicles button that appears at the top
- View the Edit Individual Vehicle Settings menu with all available feature settings
- After making your selections, click Submit to save your changes