In addition to changing settings like Audio Recording, Voice Coaching, and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) for your entire fleet, you can configure these features on a per-vehicle basis as well.
Adjust Settings on a Per-Vehicle Basis
Navigate to the Individual Vehicles settings page using the instructions below.
- Navigate to Settings > Camera & Safety
- There will be two tabs at the top of the page: All Vehicles and Individual Vehicles
- Click on the Individual Vehicles tab
- Search for the vehicle or group of vehicles you want to change settings for. You can view and search by vehicle name, dash cam type, and tags
- Click Edit next to an individual vehicle to begin configuring settings for a single vehicle or select all vehicles you would like to configure and click on the Edit Vehicles button that appears at the top
- View the Edit Individual Vehicle Settings menu with all available feature settings
- After making your selections, click Submit to save your changes
After saving your changes, view the number of vehicles with custom settings from the All Vehicles tab. You can click into the link to see a filtered view of the Individual Vehicles tab to make changes.