The Time on Site Report indicates the amount of time that a vehicle has spent at a given location, including addresses from the address book as well as unknown sites.
To access the Time on Site Report, select Reports > Time on Site. Use the date selector located in the upper right to select a time frame of interest for your report.
- You will automatically view Sites in Address Book, which highlights the sites in your address book that your assets visit, the frequency of visits, and the average time on site.
- Select Assets to view a list of all of your organization's assets. Select the Asset Name to view the amount of time each asset spends at an address book site. This view also highlights the top 3 most frequently visited unknown sites and the amount of time spent at these sites.
- Select Addresses to view all addresses saved in your Address Book. Select the Address Name to view a site report for each site in your Address Book.
- Select Unknown Sites to see the location your vehicles are visiting that are not in your address book, the frequency of visits, and the average time on site at these unknown locations.
- Select View Details to see Site Details of the unknown site location and add the site to your address book. Add a location name and select Add Address.