Note: The AG24 asset gateway has recently been updated to AG26 in the US and Canada. All information regarding AG24 support, installation, functionality, and features applies to AG26. Samsara will continue to provide support and updates to the AG24. AG26 will be available later this year for our customers in Mexico and Europe.
- Verify the check in settings set for the AG24/26.
Go to the Edit Device settings of the unit and check that the check-in schedule set under Unpowered Asset Gateway Check-In Schedule is set to a fast check-in rate. If the unit is not receiving power frequently, the check-in rate should be set to a slower rate that reflects this usage. We recommend at most 12 hours.
- Check the last time the unit received power.
Verify that the unit is receiving power from the asset and has received power in the last two weeks. If the device hasn't received power, continue to the following steps.
- Verify that the unit is physically plugged in.
- Confirm that the unit has been installed correctly.
Consult the installation guide that corresponds to the cable and ensure all steps have been followed correctly.
- Perform a reboot of the AG24/26.
Unplug and plug the AG24 back in.
- Physically inspect the unit and cable for visible damage.
Cases of heavy water ingress can be heard by physically shaking the unit.