Please note this feature is in testing, and is not yet available to all customers. It is slated to be available by end of May 2020. Please reach out to Support if you have any questions!
The Event Label Report surfaces the counts for all harsh event labels, to help fleet administrators understand how often each risk factor occurs. It aggregates these counts for your entire fleet, and provides a way to drill into individual drivers and filter by vehicle tags.
How it works
The Event Label Report is accessed from the Safety Report.
- To navigate to your Safety Report go to Fleet > Safety Report.
- Once you are there, scroll down to the Harsh Driving Summary section, and click See More.
- After selecting See More option, the Total Driver Event Labels will appear. The top-level view of the report displays the count of each event label, the total harsh event points (label count x label weight from the Configurable Safety Score), and the number of drivers or vehicles associated with those labels.
- Note: By default, labels with a count of 0 are hidden from the report. You can display them by selecting Show all labels at the top right of the table.
- If you would like to view more information on the label, select the Event Label option, and you will be able to view the list of associated drivers.
- By clicking the name of a driver, you will also be able to view their Safety Report filtered by that harsh event type.