This article will go over how to schedule reports that you’ve already created. To learn about creating a report, follow this article.
- Navigate to Settings > Scheduled Reports and in the left sidebar > click “Add a Scheduled Report”
- Choose a name for your Scheduled Report – this will be the subject of the email that is sent to your inbox
- Choose the filters that you want applied to the report – these can be any of the tags that you have configured for your organization
- Choose the recipients that you want the report sent to – these recipients are pulled directly from your Alert Contacts
- Choose the cadence for your report – all reports can be sent daily or weekly and some reports can be sent monthly or quarterly
- Click Save
The report will now be sent directly to the inbox of your contact, containing the data in the email body as well as in an excel attachment.