The Utilization Report for trailers helps you better understand how much of their fleet is being used. In order to get a clear picture of how your assets are being used, the report allows you to segment your assets by type or location, select a date range and get a percentage calculation of usage for those assets during that window.
To access your Utilization Report:
- Click on the Reports tab in the left-hand column of your page.
- Under the Assets section, select Utilization.
You can toggle between Vehicles, Trailers, and Equipment and can view:
- On/Off time for the 12-hour period for each asset at the fleet level.
- Option to export raw data to get trailer level data.
- Different tags to compare segments of your fleet (example: by geography) and reallocate assets based on real utilization.
- Date ranges specified using the calendar feature.
Average Utilization will display the average utilization of our fleet based on a 12 hour day. By default, we calculate utilization by looking at the number of hours that an asset was used during a 12-hour work day.
You can filter by tags to view average utilization based on a specific subset, and you will see the Average Utilization of that subset.