Note: The AG24 asset gateway has recently been updated to AG26 in the US and Canada. All information regarding AG24 support, installation, functionality, and features applies to AG26. Samsara will continue to provide support and updates to the AG24. AG26 will be available later this year for our customers in Mexico and Europe.
The AG24 can be paired with Samsara sensors for temperature and humidity monitoring, cargo monitoring, and door monitoring. Multiple sensors can be used with a single AG24 to provide a complete picture of the status of the asset.
The AG24 can be used with the following sensors:
- EM21 and EM22 for temperature and humidity monitoring.
- For more information, please view our EM21 and EM22 Sensor support page.
- DM11 for door open/close monitoring for swing and roll-up doors.
- For set-up and more information, please visit our Door Monitor support page.
- Cargo for monitoring of trailer fill status.
- For set-up and more information, please visit our Cargo Sensor support page.
Adding a Sensor
To add a sensor to your organization:
- Navigate to Settings (Gear Icon) > Sensors and click +Activate Devices.
- Enter your sensor serial number to register the device to your organization.
Your sensor should then link to the closest AG24 with the strongest connection, unless manually linked or pinned to a specific gateway.
Pinning a Sensor to a Gateway
To manually pin a sensor to a specific AG24:
- Go to Settings (Gear Icon) > Sensors and select the Edit button on the sensor.
- In the Edit Sensor screen, you can select a gateway you want your sensor assigned to and select Save.