Activating Devices for New Customers
1. When you purchase new devices, you will receive an email with instructions on how to activate your new devices. Click on the activation link in the email, or go to www.samsara.com/activate.
2. You'll be directed to the Samsara Cloud login page. Click Sign Up at the bottom of the page.
3. Select your organization's country, and click Continue.
4. The next page will allow you to activate your devices. Enter your gateway serial number in the open text box. Please note: If you have more than one gateway, press Enter in between the serial numbers.
Find your device's serial number on your "Order Shipped" email or on the physical device.
5. Once you enter in the serial numbers, select Submit.
If you receive an error message, please check the spelling of the serial number. If you have confirmed that the serial number is the exact one you were sent, please contact us by selecting the "Submit a Request" or "Help" button.
6. Click Continue to dashboard and you will be redirected to the Overview of your Samsara Dashboard.
Activating Devices for Existing Customers
1. From your Cloud Dashboard, navigate to Settings > Gateways > Activate Devices.
2. Enter the serial number located on the back or side of the device.
3. To name the gateway, follow the instructions found here.