HM Product Materials:
Install Best Practices:
- HM11s are IP67 waterproof rated, meaning they are safe for splashes, mist, and dust exposure. They are not designed for prolonged submersion. If you wish to monitor temperatures of liquids, reach out to your Account Executive to get information on our EM22 (Product page here), which has an external probe to measure the liquid temperatures.
- Sensors can be made water resistant with the addition of a silicone cover (purchase separately).
- Once you install your HM and it is powered on and activated in the Cloud, it will automatically connect to the IG that is either closest or has the best connection. Go to Settings > Sensors to see which Gateway it is connected to:
3. As a best practice for naming your Sensors, use this naming format: "ASSET NAME - MACHINE NAME."
- For example, "Site 1 - Fan 2." If you have multiple sensors on one asset, You can name them as such: ""Site 1 - Fan 2 - Sensor 1" and "Site 1 - Fan 2 - Sensor 2."