OEE Overview: OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) is made up of 3 primary components: Availability, Performance, and Quality.
- Availability reports on how much of the planned time is being used for manufacturing activities.
- Performance reports on whether the line is running at its ideal throughput or not.
- Quality reports on the percentage of items produced that are “good” and not “scrap”.
- The formula for calculating is: OEE = Availability x Performance x Quality
General Setup Steps: In order to set up 1 IG21 and 1 HMI per line / work center. Take the steps below:
- Create an Account
- Set up your Organization
- Review General settings
- Add at least 1 Admin
- Activate the IGs
- If you have an HMI
- Check out the HMI Data Sheet
Manufacturing Analytics Videos: Find all our videos here.
Submit feedback on how we can improve your experience by going to your Cloud account on the bottom left:
Still Need Help?
Our Samsara Support team is also available to provide ongoing support: