Per-vehicle settings make managing fleets easy with tools that allow you to view, manage, and bulk update settings for your entire fleet. Read on for information on accessing and configuring per-vehicle settings for safety features.
You can configure settings on a per-vehicle basis for the following features:
- Audio Recording: Enable or disable audio recording on all dash cams, dual- and forward-facing
- Voice Coaching: Customize language, which safety events to coach, and maximum speeding threshold
- AI Features: Visit our other Support articles for information on enabling Forward Collision Warning and Distracted Driving Detection per-vehicle settings
Accessing the feature
Navigate to the per-vehicle settings page using the instructions below. Continue below for details on configuring safety settings.
- Go the Camera & Safety page under Settings.
- View two tabs at the top of the page: (1) All Vehicles and (2) Individual Vehicles.
- Click on the Individual Vehicles tab. View and search by vehicle name, dash cam type, and tags. You can also filter by tags or current per-vehicle settings.
- Click Edit to begin configuring settings for a single vehicle or select all vehicles you would like to configure and click on the Edit Vehicles button that appears at the top.
- View the Edit Individual Vehicle Settings menu with all available feature settings. You can view how many vehicles you are editing in the lower left corner.
- After making your selections, click Submit to save your changes.
After saving your changes, view the number of vehicles with custom settings from the All Vehicles tab. You can click into the link to see a filtered view of the Individual Vehicles tab to make changes.
Audio Recording settings
- Select Enabled to turn on or Disabled to turn off audio recording.
- All vehicles are set to Default to Organization Setting by default. Your new settings will override the default.
- If you are editing multiple vehicles with different settings, you will see Multiple Settings Applied in the dropdown menu.
*Forward-facing cameras previously did not have this feature available. All forward-facing dash cameras in your fleet that have not been configured will have audio recording disabled by default.
Voice Coaching settings
- Select Enabled to turn on or Disabled to turn off voice coaching from the first drop down menu
- You will not be able to configure settings until you have enabled voice coaching
Under the Coaching Language section, choose your preferred language for the selected vehicles. Languages include:
- English (US)
- English (UK)
Maximum Speed Threshold
- This setting alerts the driver when their speed exceeds a specific threshold.
- Enter your desired threshold to set the maximum speed threshold
Driving Events To Coach
You can enable voice coaching for specific driving events. Configureable events include the following:
- Crash - “Crash detected”
- Maximum Speed - “Please reduce speed”
- Seat Belt Unbuckled - “Your seat belt is unbuckled”
- Harsh Event (Acceleration and Brake) - “Harsh event detected”