Configuring the IG61
Once the IG is assembled, powered on, and connected to the cloud, you can configure the IO cards.
- Navigate to your organization’s Settings > Gateways
- Locate your IG and click on the 3 dots on the right side of the page
- Select Inputs, this will take you to a new page which should be empty
- On this page, select Add New Module. A pop up will prompt you for two things:
- ID (slot number): This is the number selected using the red dial on the front of the IO card
- Type: From the drop down menu, select which type of card you are installing
Repeat these steps for each additional card.
Note: If cards are not responsive, try removing them and cycling power to the IG61. Also, be sure to set the module ID before reinstalling the IO card into the backplane.
Check out the IG61 Install & Setup instructions here.