We have improved the navigation in Samsara Dashboard and made it easier for you to find key features and functionality. The new navigation is a vertical left sidebar with features grouped accordingly into Overview, Compliance, Safety, Maintenance, Dispatch, Documents, Fuel, and Reports.
The new navigation replaces the top line navigation with a vertical left sidebar. Key changes compared to the existing top-line navigation include:
- Collapsible navigation and vehicle list to get a nearly full-screen view of the map
- Overview dropdown has: the Map, Assets, Drivers, Proximity, and Environment features
- Safety, Compliance, Fuel, and Documents (previously in the Reports tab) are now in the main navigation
- Routes is included in the Dispatch dropdown
- Messages and Alerts are navigable using the icons on the top left
- The User Profile, Settings, Help, and the Feedback buttons, are navigable from the bottom left
- What’s New, Activate Devices, and Manage Organization, continue to be under User Profile menu which has moved to bottom left
If you are not able to access the new dashboard please reach out to your dedicated Samsara Customer Success Manager.