If you have a dashcam installed on a vehicle, still images are taken at five-minute intervals along each trip and uploaded to the dashboard.
If you have a dual-facing camera, driver-facing trip images are disabled by default. You can enable them under the Cameras & Safety settings:
- Open Settings > Configuration > Cameras.
- Turn on driver-facing photos by toggling on Driver-facing Trip Images.
- Driver-facing trip images will be displayed for all historical trips, as well as for trips going forward.
For vehicles that are on the road, you can request a trip snapshot, providing on-demand access to real-time views of your fleet. This feature is only available when your vehicle is actively on a trip. Images are refreshed on demand and are not saved to the Dash Cam report.
How to Use It
- Open Fleet > Safety > Visual Review
- Select a vehicle.
- Navigate to the All Trips tab.
- Select the active trip (top row, with green segment markers on the left).
- Click Take new snapshot on the bottom right.
- Using the modal, you can click Refresh to update the image.