Use the Visual Review Report to quickly review your installed cameras and detect any issues in road-facing or driver-facing visibility.
How to Use It
1. Open Fleet > Reports > Visual Review (under Safety & Cameras)
2. All vehicles that have completed a trip in the last 7 days will be listed, displaying the most recent dash cam image captured. Placeholders will be displayed for vehicles that have not completed trips in the last 7 days.
3. Use the Search bar or Filters to find a vehicle by name or filter your view by tags. The view will be sorted in alphabetical order.
3. Click on an image to view that vehicle's Dash Cam Report, showing all images and videos captured by that camera, or click on the vehicle name to open the Vehicle Trip page
4. Choose whether to display driver-facing images on this page by turning Driver-facing Trip Images on or off under Settings > Cameras & Safety