With Samsara, drivers can now edit HOS logs that have been certified.
Before this is available in the Samsara Driver App, an administrator must enable this option. To do so, an administrator will navigate to the Samsara Dashboard, and follow the steps below:
1. Select HOS/DVIR from the lefthand side
2. From there, the administrator will turn on the option to allow drivers to edit certified logs.
Once this setting is enabled, drivers can edit their certified logs by following these steps:
1. Start by selecting the blue HOS button
2. Then, select a certified log that you would like to edit
3. Once you've chosen that log, click the "Edit" button on the upper right hand side, or the "Edit" button next to the different segments and add a remark
4. Once you've completing editing your log, you will choose Agree - Save and Re-certify at the bottom of the screen to certify your log and save your edits
Note that you are unable to edit automatically created driving segments, as per FMCSA regulations.