Side-by-side video downloads allow administrators to download a single video file with side-by-side dual-facing camera footage. Videos will also include a time overlay on the upper lefthand side of the video.
To utilize this feature, go to Reports > Video Retrieval or Reports > Safety Inbox and select a video.
Once you have located the video you would like to download, follow the steps below:
- Select the download button from the upper righthand corner of the video box.
- For dual-facing footage, select Download Combined Video:
- View the road-facing footage on the left and driver-facing footage on the right.
- View the timestamp in the upper left corner of the downloaded video.
- For road-facing footage only, select Download Road-facing Video.
A helpful video demonstration can be seen below:
Please note that for all video retrievals, the gateway and camera must be connected for a video to be retrieved. Once a connection has been made the vehicle must be powered on for the gateway to upload the video to the cloud. For quicker video retrieval, do not make more than three video requests at once.
More information on Video Retrievals can be found in this Knowledge Base article.