If you'd like to monitor the fuel levels of your fleet, you have the ability to create an alert for fuel levels in your vehicles.
To create a fuel level alert:
1. Navigate to Alerts > Configure >Vehicle Fuel Level
2. Specify a fuel level percentage. You will be alerted if your vehicle falls below this level.
3. Select which vehicles this alert applies to. Click Edit Vehicle Selection to select:
- All vehicles in the group (selected by default)
- Specific tags in the group (you may select multiple tags)
- Specific vehicles in the group (you may select multiple vehicles)
- Click Done selecting vehicles when you’re done editing vehicle selections
4. The default hold is set to 10 minutes. This is set to avoid false alerting that may be caused by data jitters at initial vehicle engine start-up. You will receive an alert if fuel level stays below the set level for 10 minutes.
5. Schedule: Select days and times that you may want to disable alerts.
6. Send Contact Notifications: Select the contact who will be receiving the alerts
- You can select multiple contacts to receive the alerts
- If the contact has a phone and email, once you’ve selected the contact you can choose to use only phone or email by unchecking/checking the boxes
- If the contact is not there you can create a new contact by clicking New
- Enter First Name (required)
- Enter Last Name
- Enter Phone and/or Email (required)
- Click Save
- If you see a contact with the wrong email/phone number you can edit the contact by clicking Manage.