The EM21 and EM22 are wireless, waterproof, data logging environmental monitors with temperature and humidity sensors.
Click on these links for more helpful information:
In the case that you need to troubleshoot your EM21 or EM22, here are some steps to take based on the behavior observed.
Click on the behavior below:
- No temperature data is showing on the dashboard
- Humidity is reading at 100%
- There is no display on the EM
No temperature data is showing on the dashboard
- Ensure that the sensor is installed within 100 ft of the gateway.
- Remove the device from its mount and walk it toward the gateway in order to regain connectivity.
- Check the signal strength on the display (hold down the display button), and make sure there are at least 3 bars.
- Press and hold button to see connectivity while walking the device back to the mounting location
- Look for physical damage. ie. damage to probe on EM22, condensation on display, etc
Humidity is reading at 100%
- Please contact support for next steps.
There is no display on the EM
- Press on the button for 3 seconds
- If still no display, please contact support for next steps.