This guide will help you understand how to wire triggers for the VS2. With this method you can to leverage an existing break beam/ photo eye to trigger a photo to be taken on our system.
1) Cut the red and black wires so they match the length of the trigger wires (green & white)
2) Re-strip the black and red wires
3) Fold down and tape the output wires (blue & brown). Cut off edges of the new power cord and restrip the wires
Starting the Circuit:
1) Braid together the red wire from the VS2 cord & brown cord from the break beam. Insert into a butt splice and crimp down
2) Insert positive wire (white dashed wire) from the power cord into butt splice. Crimp down.
Wiring the Trigger:
1) Insert the green (trigger) wire from the VS2 cord into a butt splice and crimp.
2) Insert the black wire from the break beam into the other end of the butt splice and crimp.
Finishing the circuit:
1) Braid together the red & white wires from the VS2 cord & the blue cord from the break beam. Insert into the butt splice and crimp with a wire stripper.
2) Insert black wire from the power cord into the other end of the butt splice and crimp with a wire stripper.