If you believe you've discovered a security vulnerability, please contact Customer Support immediately through chat, phone, or email. Samsara takes all such reports seriously. We will investigate reported issues and work quickly to fix valid vulnerabilities. To learn more about Samsara's security practices and policies please visit https://www.samsara.com/security.
Articles in this section
- Samsara Data Security — SOC 2 Type 1 Report
- Samsara Support hours will be reduced August 5 - August 9 to invest in additional employee development. Normal support hours will resume on August 10th. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Report a security vulnerability
- Samsara Dashboard Release Notes
- Can auto driving be set to anything other than 5 mph?
- Will using Samsara affect my vehicle’s warranty?
- Is Samsara ELD Compliant?
- Is Samsara Title 21 CFR Part 11 compliant?
- Can I use wireless sensors in a freezer?
- What is the battery life of a wireless sensor?