When reviewing a harsh event video from the Safety Inbox, administrators can change the status of the event to indicate the follow up action.
The coaching statuses are:
- Needs Review: This is the default status of events when they enter the Safety Inbox. The event will impact the driver’s Safety Score.
- Needs Coaching: Indicates that a follow-up conversation with the driver is needed. The event will impact the driver’s Safety Score.
- Reviewed: Indicates that no driver follow-up needed. The event will still impact the driver’s Safety Score, however.
- Coached: Indicates that the event has been reviewed and discussed with the driver. The event will impact the driver’s Safety Score.
- Dismissed: Indicates that the driver was not at fault. Dismissed events will not impact the driver’s Safety Score.
Coaching statuses can be changed at any time.
Additionally, the Safety Inbox has been reorganized to better reflect the new coaching statuses.
- New harsh events will show up here automatically, with a default status of Needs Review
- Events with a status of Needs Review or Needs Coaching
- Events with a status of Reviewed or Coached
- All previously archived events will also now appear in Reviewed folder.
- Dismissed: Events with a status of Dismissed
- Starred: All starred events, regardless of coaching status