The Safety Inbox gives Fleet Managers the ability to monitor and categorize harsh events that occur to all vehicles in a fleet.
Fleet > Reports > Safety Inbox
In the Inbox tab, you can view all of the Harsh Events. New events have a default status of "Needs Review." When you click on an event, you are able to categorize these events further into "Reviewed", "Needs Coaching", "Coached" or "Dismissed". Read more about the coaching statuses here.
The categorized events will be saved in the Inbox according to this:
- New harsh events will show up here automatically, with a default status of Needs Review.
- Events with a status of Needs Review or Needs Coaching.
- Events with a status of Reviewed or Coached.
- All previously archived events will also now appear in Reviewed folder.
- Dismissed: Events with a status of Dismissed. The Dismissed option will remove the event from impacting the Driver's and/or Vehicle's Safety Score.
- Starred: All starred events, regardless of coaching status
You can select the coaching status when you click into a Harsh Event: