The fleet overview page tracks all of your vehicles and assets in real-time. Vehicles are displayed on the page by the following 3 icons:
- Green arrows mean the vehicle is in motion.
- Green circles mean the vehicle is idling.
- Black circles mean the vehicle is turned off.
When you click on the vehicle from the map or left-hand sidebar, it will display the vehicle-specific view. On the map, you will see the GPS breadcrumb trail (blue line) showing everywhere the vehicle has traveled over the last 24 hours (default time range). To adjust the time range select the date picker in the top right-hand corner above the map:
- Select "Day" for a preset time range
- Click on the calendar for a custom range
On the left-hand side of the vehicle-specific screen, you will see vehicle-specific information such as fuel and engine diagnostic information.
If you have any questions, please reach out to support or your Onboarding Specialist.