If a driver's log is showing the wrong vehicle assignment and has incorrect drive time as a result, follow this guide to remove the vehicle assignment with a single log edit.
1. Open the driver's log under Fleet > Driver HOS > Select the appropriate driver and day
2. Click Edit over the log with the incorrect vehicle
3. In the following window, select 12:00:00 AM and 11:59:59 PM as the Start and End times
4. Change the Status to Off Duty
5. Change the Vehicle to None
7. The driver will be prompted to review your edits in the Driver App once they certify their log for this day. For more about how the driver reviews carrier edits in the Driver App, view "Step 3: Driver Reviews Corrections" here.
8. After the driver accepts the edits, their log will show Off Duty with no vehicle for the entire day. Check the Unassigned HOS report and assign or annotate any drive time as needed. For more information on the Unassigned HOS report, click here.